FOURSOURCE Group GmbH, Torstraße 149, 10119 Berlin (hereinafter “FOURSOURCE”) operates the domain www.foursource.com ( the “Website”) and thereunder, provides a members-only platform addressed to manufacturers, brands, retailers and other buyers of fashion and lifestyle products (the “Platform”).
FOURSOURCE protects the privacy of all users and strictly complies with all applicable data protection provisions, including the European General Data Protection Regulation (Datenschutzgrundverordnung) (“GDPR”) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz).
1) Processing of data in case of communication towards us
- Due to our statutory obligation under Art. 5 para. 3 of the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz), the Website contains information which makes it possible to contact us quickly in electronic form and to directly communicate with us. If you decide to contact us, for example via e-mail or via the contact form, the personal data you transmitted is automatically stored in order to process your request. The legal basis for such processing and storage is Art. 6 para. 1, lit. cGDPR. The data you communicated will not be transferred to third parties. It will only be stored as long as we need to deal with your request (e.g. to answer your question).
(a) Use of Log Files in Case of Errors
When you visit the Website, FOURSOURCE collects the following usage data upon a crash or other malfunction of the Website and sends them to an internal logfile: anonymized IP address, browser information, computer information, network information. FOURSOURCE uses such data only to detect or to eliminate errors which prevent the Website from operating properly. The legal basis for such processing and storage is Art. 6 para. 1, lit. f) GDPR.
FOURSOURCE also collects information on the use of the Website by using the browser Cookies from the third party providers Google and Hotjar. FOURSOURCE only uses these two types of Cookies.
The Cookies used by FOURSOURCE may save the following data on the use of the Website:
- - device's IP address (captured and stored in an anonymized format)
- - device screen resolution
- - device type (unique device identifiers), operating system, and browser type
- - geographic location
- - preferred language used to display the Website
- - mouse events (movements, location and clicks)
- - keypresses
- - referring URL and domain
- - pages visited
- - geographic location (country only)
- - date and time when Website pages were accessed.
There will be no reference to the name of an individual user, but a reference to an identification number pertaining to the Cookie (“Cookie-ID”). In case the user does not consent to the use of browser Cookies, the user can change the browser settings, so that a storage of Cookies will not be accepted. However the Website may not function properly and/or some features may not be available in that case.
In more detail:
FOURSOURCE uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). The information generated by Google Analytic’s Cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will first be stored on a server of Google within the European Union or the European Economic Area and will then be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Please note that on this Website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking), Google therefore anonymizes the last octet of the IP address. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA.
Such data transmissions are allowed under the EU commission’s decision about the adoption of the EU-US data protection framework “Privacy Shield” ( https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome). Google is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out Cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/.
Google automatically deletes all information collected within 14 months.
FOURSOURCE uses the service Hotjar Analytics, provided by Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta. With Hotjar Analytics, FOURSOURCE tracks the user behavior on the Website. The data collected via Hotjar Analytics enables FOURSOURCE to make its Website more user-friendly. For this purpose, Hotjar Analytics places a Cookie on your device, which collects anonymized data on browser information, date and time of visits on the Website and user behavior. More information on Hotjar data processing is available under https://www.hotjar.com/privacy. The user can deactivate the use of Hotjar Analytics by using the opt-out function available under https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out.
Hotjar’s Cookies are automatically deleted after 365 days.
- (a) Use of Log Files in Case of Errors
3) Your Rights under the GDPR
The aforementioned processing of data results from your use of the Website or opting-in for a newsletter or contacting us. You are neither contractually or statutory obliged to provide these data to FOURSOURCE.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you are entitled to
- withdraw your consent to process your data (e.g. the consent to receive newsletters) at any time (for this, simply contact
us as described below); and
- - request which data we process and have stored. However, in cases where we only stored anonymized use profiles (such as the ones generated by the use of webtracking), we cannot match such profiles with your individual details such as your name or address. Therefore, we can only fulfill your request if you grant us the information necessary to conduct such matching. We will inform you if fulfillment of your information request is only possible with such further information;
- - request – under the statutory required preconditions – the completion, correction or deletion of your data; and
- - receive the necessary data in a structured, common and machine readable format as far as processing of your data is based on consent (e.g. the consent to receive newsletters); and
- - object to any processing of data which is based on Art.6 para. 1 lit. e) or f) GDPR (e.g. in the case of webtracking), as far as the requirements of Art. 21 para. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met (i.e. on grounds relating to your particular situation).
4) Right to Complaint
You have a right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. The data protection authority competent for FOURSOURCE is the Commissioner for Data Protection in Berlin ( https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de/).
5) Information and Contact
You can contact FOURSOURCE under FOURSOURCE Group GmbH, Torstraße 149, 10119 Berlin, under the email address support@FOURSOURCE.com, or by using the form available under https://www.foursource.com/contact.
©2018 FOURSOURCE Group GmbH